Thursday, August 13, 2009

Warped Tour is OVER

Sorry for the delay folks, I've been recovering.

Our last show was in Denver, CO and boy was it tough! They had warned us about the elevation but it still hit us like a tonne of bricks. I cant believe Inward Eye managed to finish their set. The lack of oxygen in the air just seemed to suck the life right out of you. I drank about 5 cups of coffee that day just to stay functional. We had a great crowd for the last show, and even with the hot weather and thin air, Inward Eye played thier best show on the tour in my opinion. I made sure the band and crew all got a farewell photo, which promplty got ruined by our merch guy. You'll see.

Overall this tour sucked ass, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world. Hopefully if we get a slot next year, we'll be on a BUS. Trying to do this tour in a van makes a hard tour harder. Sure there was terrible weather, hoards of emo fans, long drives, and almost no sleep, but nobody remembers that in the long run. I'll remember the great people, bands, crew, and memories that I made along the way. I have to extend my thanks, and gratitude to everyone who made Warped Tour 2009 possible. Everyone who worked on the Kia Kevin Says Stage were amazing. Special thanks go to Brooklyn, Stu, and Tom, who are hands down the most fun group of guys I've ever worked with on a tour. Cheers.



2 comments: