Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Warped Tour Bonner Springs KS

Well we got our van fixed and it stops perfectly. Today was the best overal day on the tour. We got to park the van super close to the stage, we had a great time slot, and a lot of people showed up. I admit I've been slacking on the picture taking. I am going to force myself to take lots of pictures over the last 3 shows.

The best part about today was the fact that we get 2 days off. We have had to drive to the next city right after our shows every night which really sucks, but today we finally got to stay at a hotel for the night and unwind. We got some cheap American beer, sat on the patio, drank and went swimming. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant and I went right to bed. Amazing!

Doing Warped Tour in a van really makes you appreciate the little things in life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment