Monday, August 3, 2009

Chicago IL and Shakopee MN

Im sitting in a Hooters as I type this. Just for the record.

Chicago was pretty uneventful. It was just another show in the rain. Same as Shakopee.
The most eventful part of the past two days was when our brakes stopped working on the highway just before our exit to the hotel. It was 5 am when we hobbled into the parking lot and we had to call AAA to get the van towed to a dealership. Turns out the brake pump failed and will cost $860 US to fix. So were stranded at the hotel waiting to cab it to the show and the only restaurant in walking distance is a Hooters. That's my excuse. Hopefully we can get it fixed today so we can make it to the show tomorrow. Cross your fingers!





2 comments:

  1. You write this post on your blackberry and email it or what was your process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Hooters had wireless and I typed it on my laptop before my burger came.

    ReplyDelete