Monday, August 24, 2009

Buckcherry Tour

O.K . so I've been slacking lattely. Sorry. I was supposed to give daily updates of the Buckcherry tour but to be honest, I've been having too much fun to care. Buckcherry brings in a very rowdy crowd every night! Its been a tour of crowds drinking, fighting, and screaming "Crazy Bitch" all damn night. We've done a mixture of small arenas to large clubs and the shows have been awesome every night. Its been very nice to tour in Canada again and not have to wake up at 8:30 every damn morning like on Warped Tour.

Buckcherry has some awesome crew too. Everyone is so helpful and down to earth. Its amazing how much better a tour can be when you are working with great people. Thanks to everyone involved in this tour!

Like the last day of every tour, I'm going to try and take a bunch of pictures to make up for the lack of photography over the whole tour prior. I'm going to try and find a good free online photo album to post all my pics. If you know of a good one let me know please!

Best,
Matt

1 comment:

  1. Flickr looks nice...BT has a couple albums there.

    ReplyDelete