Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I have decided to start a blog about my life. I want to have a central area where I can post pictures, stories, videos, and audio files related to my life in general.

Most of my blogs will probably be about my job. It's hard to put a title on what I do but I have come up with a generic title that seems to cover it all.

"Live Entertainment Technician"

I am one of thousands (possibly millions) of people in the world who devote their lives to setting up and operating the technologies that allow public events to happen such as concerts, conventions, tours, trade shows, speeches, and whatever else requires a microphone and some lights.

Thanks for reading and I hope this blog sparks the interest of at least one other person on this planet. I would like to hope the time put into this blog thing isn't a complete waste of time...

Cheers,
Matt

3 comments:

  1. If you update it...they will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you are one talented puppy. You must have a very liberal, supportive mom to have come so far.

    ReplyDelete